Wolf Tooth ReMote Pivot Axle
The precision-engineered Wolf Tooth Seatpost Clamp secures your seatpost and looks good doing it. At the heart of the Wolf Tooth Seatpost Clamp is a custom self-aligning bolt and anchor. The M5 bolt includes spherical washer and mates with a cylindrical anchor barrel. This means that threads are always perfectly aligned, preventing binding and ensuring consistent clamping force. - M6 stainless steel bolt with integrated washer Tool interface - 4mm hex key
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M8 Chainring Bolt
All Wheels Mfg. replacement derailleur hangers are produced in Colorado to exacting tolerances. - Replaces Transition part #01.18.93.0001 - For M12x1.0 Thru Axles - For all Transition models manufactured on or after 2015 (Excludes the TR500, Triple, Rapture, PBJ and BLT) - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish
QUICK-LINK FEATURE - Tool-free assembly (possible) - Non-reusable - TL-CN10 BENEFIT - Easy connect - Compatible with current 11-speed chains - Quick assembly tool
- Replacement pins for 9-speed Shimano chains - Compatible with CN-7700/HG92 chains - 3 replacement pins per pack
Shimanno Deore XT RD-M786-SGS Rear Derailleur Outer Cage Plate - "B" fit for SLX RD-M675-SGS, Deore RD-M615-SGS - OEM outer cage plate for XT RD-M786-SGS
$18.00 - $23.00
Disc brake mount adaptor. - Includes stainless steel adaptor and caliper bolts
$6.00 - $24.00
Flat Mount Disc Caliper Bracket Bolts
Original equipment ceramic bearing pulleys for SRAM rear derailleurs. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM XX1
- Securely hide your Di2 Battery within your seatpost - Di2 battery sold separately
$13.99 - $21.95
The Problem Solvers Cross Hanger is the perfect front brake cable hanger for your cyclocross bike with cantilever brakes. Designed for easy installation and maximum braking power, this light, durable aluminum piece is a small but crucial part of your cantilever setup.
$24.99 - $39.99
MisMatch adapters allow users to mount Shimano & SRAM brakes and shifters on one clamp. MisMatch Adapter 1.0/1.1 attaches SRAM shifters to Shimano I-Spec-A or I-Spec-B brake lever clamps. MisMatch adapters and the ever evolving “standards” it attempts to integrate between SRAM and Shimano is a confusing subject. Shimano brake and shifter mounting options have changed a lot, going through four mounting systems from 2011-2016. Shimano components have a model number printed somewhere on the brake and/or shifter, and this is the best way to determine what you own and what adapter you need. MisMatch 1.0/1.1 fits Shimano brake levers:BL-M985, BL-M988, BL-M820, BL-M785, BL-T785, BL-M675, BL-T675, BL-M640, BL-M596, BL-M820-B, BL-M785-B, BL-M675-B, BL-M640-B, BL-M615, BL-M506 - Annodized Black
$34.99 - $59.99
ReMatch adapters are designed to integrate different generations of Shimano Brakes to Shimano Shifters. Rematch Adapter 1.2 connects Shimano I-Spec A/B brake to I-Spec II Shifter. - Made from CNC Machined T6061 Aluminum - Anodized Black - Includes all necessary hardware for both I-Spec A and I-Spec B brake - No additional hardware needed
$9.99 - $15.90
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
$9.99 - $11.99
Switching frames doesn’t mean you have to switch posts! Use your old posts without worry with Problem Solver's wide variety of seatpost shims. -100mm long -3mm lip -Alloy Problem Solvers Seatpost Shims are not intended for use with carbon seatposts
$69.00 - $79.00
Dropper post levers are something a lot of us overlook—we want our dropper to work but don't think about the button that makes the magic happen. After testing a bunch of levers, from the plastic ones to the ergonomically weird, even the best in class, we decided we could do better. So we made the Loam Lever. It's the most adjustable lever around, ensuring you can modify it to fit your exact ergonomic specifications. The lever's grippy, injection-molded pad has got your back in sloppy weather conditions. And, speaking of weather, we made sure the whole thing was as weatherproof as possible, meaning your lever won't squeak, bind up, or fail after being in the rain. The Loam Lever Has 5 Key Characteristics: 1. Adjustability - We believe precision matters, this lever provides two forms of adjustment so you can dial-in your perfect placement. 2. Weather Proof - Oversized high-quality sealed bearing paired with an additional seal and all stainless hardware for longevity and durability. 3. No-Slip Grip - Speaking of weather, the Loam Lever features a grippy, injection-molded thumb pad so you can drop or raise at the right time in even the sloppiest of conditions. 4. Techy AF - Custom CNC machining throughout the whole design of the Loam Lever for precision and weight reduction. 5. Direct Mount - Available in SRAM's MatchMaker X for Guide brakes and Shimano's I-Spec II for XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000, and DEORE M6046
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
$3.99 - $39.99
Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in colors to add a little style to your bike.
Transfer Dropper Post Remote A lightweight below-the-bar design for 1x drivetrains. FOX Transfer post levers provide smooth action and reduced force, providing consistent actuation pressure to raise or lower the seat. - 22.2 1x Remote I-Spec EV
- CNC machined aluminum alloy - Fits 26.8mm (1-1/8-inch) steer tube
- Includes stainless steel bolts - 40mm fits 200mm Front and 180mm Rear Rotors
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings - Will not work on Zipp 188 V9 rear hubs
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
Precise spacers keep your headset tight, and provide correct bike handling and component life. Lightweight and precisely parallel, Zipp carbon headset spacers are precision ground to keep your fork secure through every twist, turn and bump in the road. 1-1/8-inch diameter in 4, 8, 12, and 30 mm heights.
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 88, 30 and 60 front hubs Zipp 188v8 rear hubs Zipp ALL free hub driver bodies - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 77/177 hub 61803 bearings
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 188v9, 30 and 60 rear hubs
- Includes 61803 (1) and 61903 (1) bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp Super-9, 900 tubular and Sub-9 disc rear hubs
Page 1 of 25 Next page