Tuned grip, on and off the bike. Equal parts high-performance biking shoes and everyday sneaker, these mountain biking shoes are built with a soft suede leather upper for comfort and increased durability. The Dotty tread is coupled with an internal EVA midsole to provide a stiff and supportive platform for whatever action you find yourself facing. Optimal friction - Stealth Phantom rubber outsole. - Padded for comfort yet lightweight for all-day rides and walks around town - Stealth S1 rubber outsole for unbeatable grip - Suede leather upper for comfort and soft feel - One-piece molded rubber cupsole - Textile lining - Regular fit with lace closure - Weight per shoe: 310g (based on Women's Size 7)
- Keep your toes warm, cozy, and dry in the wind or rain with 100% neoprene - Slip them over the front of your cycling shoes and cleats for a stay-put layer of cozy thermal protection
Power saving, round pedal stroke and a healthy foot arch make the SQlab insoles a must for every foot in a cycling shoe! Suitable for all cycling shoes, but also for normal shoes which are used for cycling, as well as for other uses. Developed in collaboration with ex-runner-up triathlon World Champion and foot expert Bjorn Gustaffson, SQlab has developed insoles that support the specific requirements found in cycling for the weaknesses of the respective foot type.
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
Planet Bike's Comet Shoe Covers are made of neoprene for excellent water and wind resistance and warmth. Plus they have Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
Like their namesakes, “Crocs” have been around forever, they’re tough as nails and stand the test of time. The instep strap is now triple-bartacked BioThane webbing, and an additional tab holds down the front opening. The fitted design and durable, waterproof fabrics are the standard for which all gaiters are judged. - Gore-Tex 3L - 100% nylon - 70D plain weave leg panel - Cordura 2L - 100% nylon - 1000D woven foot panel - Windproof Waterproof, Breathable, and Abrasion-Resistant - Laminated Construction - Durable BioThane Instep Strap - Abrasion-Resistant Cordura at Inner Leg and Boot - Abrasion-Resistant Lower Boot Lined with Packcloth - Larger Circumference Accommodates Plastic Mountaineering Boots - Double Stitched Front Closure - Reinforced Boot Lace Hooks - Hook/Loop Front Closure - Buckle Top Closure
If you're looking for one shoe cover to provide the most warmth for the harshest of conditions, then look no further. Good news! Your search for the perfect foul weather shoe cover is over! Introducing the Garneau Thermal H2O Shoe Covers (some minor "assembly" required). This seam-sealed, 3mm super stretch neoprene, fleece-lined shoe cover is 100% wind and waterproof, and will keep your toes warm in the nastiest of weather! Its outsole is made out of rubber for additional traction, and can be cut to fit whatever type of cleat you have using the integrated cutting guide. We round it out with a seam-sealed zipper that tucks into a zipper garage and hits of reflectivity that offer additional visibility in low light conditions. Technical Details - Under Sole: Durable pre-cut rubber sole for better water resistance - Opening: Sean-sealed zipper for all weather conditions - Shoe Cover Fabric: super stretch neoprene laminated with fleece
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water-resistant - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoWrap hugs the foot to create a customized, secure fit - ExoBeam, nylon outsole - Shock-absorbing EVA midsole - Removable cover for the window of the cleat makes the shoe compatible with flat or 2-bolt cleats
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
SHRED READY. The Fera mountain bike shoe offers the perfect touch of stiffness to keep you efficient with supreme comfort while looking out for your knee health. Whether you’re looking to ride on the local gravel path or more technical singletrack, Fera has you and your feet covered. FEATURES - Motion Efficiency System (MES)—keeps the forefoot stiff while enabling torsional movement of the rear and midfoot - MES integrated nylon plate technology, scientifically proven to provide heel-to-forefoot stiffness while allowing the lower leg and heel to move independently, results in a lower rate of knee injuries. - High-traction rubber sole comprises the ForceDrive nylon midsole and rubber outsole for confidence to push the limits on rock gardens and navigate the hike-a-bike sections. - The nylon upper material is built to ventilate and protect and contains high-density mesh inserts for excellent airflow while resisting mud, sand, and grass - Injection hook-and-loop closure keeps the straps from loosening as your ride, securing your foot from the get-go for the long haul. - Reversed front strap for improved comfort and a more secure fit from the reinforcement created by the opposing Velcro straps, relieving unnecessary foot pressure - Built with Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to create a woman-specific fit last with a smaller forefoot and heel volume to provide optimal comfort without heel slip. - Double secure toe cleat inserts allowing exact cleat placement along a longer lateral surface.
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with the TrackBone Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3 large Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
Ready to pedal. With every pedal stroke, you’ll know the Macha Comp works for you, helping you make the most of your power, helping you increase your speed, helping you stay comfortable the whole ride through. The Liv Motion Efficiency System provides the perfect combination of a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to keep you comfortable as your energy transfers from you to your bike. Together, you’re a pedaling machine and the miles will drop behind you. - Injection molded TPU elements in both heel and toe help protect the nylon composite ExoBeam plate from wear while off the bike - Liv’s Motion Efficiency System nylon composite outsole (30% glass fiber, 70% nylon) —keeps the forefoot stiff while enabling torsional movement of the rear and mid foot - Specially developed last increases motion efficiency and relaxed fit - Highest quality upper material offers excellent support, comfort and ventilation at extremely low weight - On-the-fly micro-adjustment Boa closure system integrated with ExoWrap technology offers unsurpassed fit and support - Breathable TransTextura Plussockliner lets heat escape and keeps feet feeling fresh
Power up. Imagine yourself confidently breaking away from the pack—during a climb. On your feet? The Macha Pro, our highest-level shoe built to help make your dreams a reality. Like you, the Macha Pro gets to work. It converts every pedal stroke into speed, while allowing you to maintain focus on the road ahead. - Injection molded TPU elements in both heel and toe help protect the carbon ExoBeam plate from wear while off the bike - 100% Motion Efficiency System carbon fiber outsole—keeps the forefoot stiff while enabling torsional movement of the rear and mid foot - Built from a woman-specific fit last with a smaller forefoot and heel volume - Highest quality upper material offers excellent support, comfort and ventilation at extremely low weight - Replaceable heel stud - On-the-fly micro-adjustment Boa closure system integrated with ExoWrap technology offers unsurpassed fit and support - Sharkskin textured material keeps heels from slipping - Breathable TransTexturaPlus sockliner lets heat escape, keeps feet feeling fresh, and provides adjustable arch support - Microfiber collar lining - SPD SL Cleat compatibility - Weight: 220g (size EU 39)
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, ful carbon outsole - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
$210.00 - $231.00
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole - ExoWrap construction - 3X buckle system ratchets three times faster than traditional buckle systems - Single-density ErgoComfort Insole - Injection Molded TPU heel counter
Take the leap to clipless. If you’ve been wishing for a pair of clipless cycling shoes that provides four-season comfort and simultaneously makes you look fantastic, Regalo is the shoe you’ve been waiting for. Wide closure straps allow you to quickly change in and out of riding gear, and these shoes stand above the crowd in terms of walkability. - ForceDrive nylon outsole gives entry to clipless pedal-level riders optimized stiffness for better power transfer - Streamlined tread keeps things light - Anti-slip studs in front, middle and rear of outsole provide enhanced walking ability - AIRSTREAM 4-vent Cooling System produce an airflow effect that works in conjunction with the honeycomb air mesh fiber on the upper, resulting in a complete cooling system - Last optimizes comfort and fit during on-road cycling - Three large Velcro straps provide easy, infinite adjustment - A two- or three-bolt cleat pattern fits any pedal style - Light TransTextura Plus anti-odor breathable sockliner - Air mesh tongue - Durable and breathable synthetic upper material with soft mesh collar and lining - SPD and SPD SL Cleat compatibility
FLAT OUT SENDING. Liv Shuttle Flat is poised for performance, with the comfort, grip, and protection you need when sending it over a rock garden or filleting a berm. These surefooted mountain bike shoes perform under pressure and meet the demands of rigorous riding while providing ultimate comfort. Keep your cool as you walk to grab a mid-ride drink before heading up for another lap! FEATURES - GRIPR dual-density rubber in the pedal contact area is highly abrasion-resistant and reliable for pedal contact and walking through technical terrain. - Internal EVA insole for supreme cushioning - High-tech TPU film with laser-perforation for better foot climate and quick drying - Injection TPU toe guard with extra-heavy stitch for durability and protection - Stretch mesh lace pocket on tongue top to pack the excess lace for added safety. - Reflective laces to improve visibility when navigating the streets to the trailhead.
PIN IT TO WIN IT. Whether it’s a rolling singletrack, long gravel climb, or a cross course so stupid-technical and weathered, the all-new Tesca mountain bike shoe is engineered to give you every advantage. The Motion Efficiency System featuring the incredibly efficient and comfortable ExoBeam sole and ExoWrap enclosure will keep up with you as you embark on the never-ending sprints of XC, CX or gravel endeavors. FEATURES - Motion Efficiency System—keeps the forefoot stiff while enabling torsional movement of the rear and midfoot - Injected long-fiber MES composite plate for a lightweight and stiff sole that preserves knee health - Injection-molded TPU wear elements throughout the sole protect the plate while off the bike - Full rubber outsole (heel/midfoot) for durable grip - Injection-molded toe guard protects from rocks and increases the durability of the shoe - Double-secure toe cleat inserts for exact cleat placement - Removable ultra-lightweight insoles that come in a variety of arch support levels to match your foot - Internal EXOWrap for custom arch fit - Microfiber upper with laser-perforation for enhanced ventilation to maintain a comfortable foot environment - Custom insole with a breathable TransTextura Plus sock-liner that lets heat escape - Anti-slip heel patch made from a Sharkskin textured TPU material, so your feet don’t go swimming in the shoe - Unique on-the-fly micro-adjustment BOA closure system integrated with ExoWrap technology offers unsurpassed fit and support - The forefoot strap and BOA are oriented with opposing closure forces that provide a more secure fit with improved comfort by eliminating unnecessary pressure - Engineered with Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy dedicated to women - Exclusive Slip-Last construction allows the forefoot to be stiff while enabling torsional rotation of the rear and midfoot
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Designed with a more protective upper and grippy durable tread with toecap for off-road abuse - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole - ExoWrap construction - ExoFlex toe area for added grip off the bike - Single-density ErgoComfort Insoles
Replacement 2Density insoles Fits all Giant & Liv non-MES road and mountain shoes - Giant Phase - Liv Mova - Giant Transmit - Giant Phase 2 - Liv Regalo - Giant Flux - Liv Fera
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- Motion efficency system (mes) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exoflex built-in flex zone allows the toe area of the shoe to move independently of the main sole to optimize the natural flex of the toes, reduce heel slip, and improve overall traction - Stiff composite exobeam outsole is protected by a full-cover rubber tread to provide outstanding traction - Seamless upper provides protection and ventilation while the toe box area helps protect against obstacles on the trail - Quickfit upper with a single ratchet buckle system and two hook-and-loop straps for simple on-the-fly adjustments
SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE. Thanks to an all-new, dual-design thermoset carbon/glass fiber composite ExoBeam plate, internal ExoWrap for custom arch fit and secure BOA closure, the Charge Elite mountain bike shoe provides the power transfer, efficiency and fit you need to move you up to the head of the pack. FEATURES - Exclusive thermoset carbon/glass fiber composite ExoBeam plate featuring a full rubber-covered dual-beam design increases power transfer and stability. - Reinforced high-density, water-resistant PU upper with laser-cut micro-perforations combines optimal support with extremely low weight while providing optimal ventilation and promoting a balanced foot climate. - On-the-fly micro-adjustment Boa Fit System combines with ExoWrap for superior fit. - Exclusive Slip-Last construction allows the forefoot to be stiff while enabling the torsional ration of the rear and midfoot. - Reversed forefoot strap ensures maximum comfort and a secure fit. - Ultra grippy SharkSkin heel liner gives a secure, slip-free fit even under the harshest conditions. - Molded TPU toe guard protects forefoot and features double secure cleat inserts. - Removable sock liner with tunable arch support and TransTextura Plus antimicrobial layer promotes a balanced foot climate. - Weight: 356g (size 45)
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole with nylon-injected nylon studs. - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closures with mirror design, more natural for tighten (clockwise on the right shoe, but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
OWN THE FIELD. Maximize your efforts as you drop the hammer. Power up the steepest, most technical climbs. Maintain stability and control as you unclip to cross a sketchy obstacle. Featuring a rubber-protected, 100% carbon, dual ExoBeam outsole combined with an all-new internal ExoWrap with dedicated BOA, the Charge Pro mountain bike shoe delivers the pinnacle of lightweight XC, CX and gravel performance. FEATURES - A 100% long-fiber carbon ExoBeam plate featuring a full rubber-covered dual-beam design, offers secure mid-foot contact on the pedal while un-clipped, without sacrificing torsional flexibility, stiffness, or power transfer - Reinforced high-density, water-resistant PU upper with laser-cut micro-perforations combines optimal support with extremely low weight while providing optimal ventilation and promoting a balanced foot climate - Unique fully internal, direct pull ExoWrap with dedicated Boa IP1 dial produces a 360° foot enclosure for customizable arch fit and support - Exclusive Slip-Last construction allows the forefoot to be stiff while enabling torsional ration of the rear and midfoot - Reversed forefoot strap ensures maximum comfort and a secure fit - Ultra grippy SharkSkin heel liner gives a secure, slip-free fit even under the harshest conditions - Molded TPU toe guard protects forefoot and features double secure cleat inserts - Removable sock liner with tunable arch support and TransTextura Plus antimicrobial layer promotes a balanced foot climate - Weight: 338g (size 45)
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
Page 1 of 5 Next page